Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Japanese Anime & Its hooks

Hi guys, well I'm very new to this. But it seems that every one is doing it. So here goes. Ive been a fan of Japanese Anime since I say Akira & Ghost in the Shell in 1988. Its its been an awesome time spent. Any ways today I want to talk about Fairy Tail. New Anime produced by by Shinji Ishihira who also had some parts to play in the excellent Anime Series: Darker Thank Black. What I came to understand is that this series much like any other but with a very deep coverage of the characters. Introductions are pleasant and ravishingly good. But mostly what caught my ears are the excellent soundtracks for this Anime. The mix of modern metal into Japanese Classical music and Irish Drinking Melodies :) is extremely effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment